Gargoyle vs dj who house rhythm / revolution / chopper
You’ll need to plant one of these special seeds with any two other (normal) seeds in your garden. When the plants grow, they’ll attract one of these Moshlings!
Reputation points are a measure of how involved you are in the WallpaperFusion commmunity. The more you use the site, the higher your reputation will grow!
This is a complete listing of all the files in the Gameboy directory, as of December 04, 2017 at 04:17 AM EST.
There are 2029 midi files in the Gameboy directory.
We are open everyday, 365 days a year. (See store locations for specific
closing times.) That means Christmas, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, ....
Where is EM located and how do I get there?
Refer to store locations / hours section on this web site.
What products do you sell?
EM specializes in a vast array of new & used CDs, dvds and vinyl. And,
we carry assorted related sundries, such as posters and postcards, Sony, Maxell
and Skullcandy headphones, Discwasher record and music care products, Maxell
blank tape and accessories, record sleeves and record-jacket protectors.
Music also sells gift certificates in any dollar amount!
What are your used buying policies?
Refer to the used buying policy section on this web site.
What credit cards do you accept?
We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Diners’ Club.
Can you purchase music through this web site?
At this time, no. Any interest in purchasing music featured on this site
must be channeled through the stores. You can call any of the stores and purchase
or special order recordings and we will ship it, but we charge $ for 1-3
items, $ for 3-5 items and $ for 6-10 items. Lps please inquire...be
warned they are heavy to ship.
Check out our EM blog baby!
Warrior nickname & epithet name generator. This name generator will give you 10 random nicknames or epithets for all sorts of warriors, ranging from savage barbarians ...
How To Use It:
The 12" Household Rubber Broom by Sweepa is the ultimate way to sweep the floors in your home. Order Yours Today!
- Unlike other brooms, this one can be used by pushing or pulling. For improved results over all applications, a pulling action will be the best choice, but it can also be used similar to a traditional push broom if desired.
- On hard floors, you will basically sweep like normal. As you pull, a static charge will begin to build. This charge sucks dirt and debris in toward the broom, and keeps it close as you sweep. This action makes your job easier, and allows you to quickly finish with less frustration. The strong charge will also prevent debris from flying away or becoming airborne as you clean.
- Apply a little pressure as you pull it backwards, and all regular debris will be collected in a single motion. For tougher stuff, several shorter strokes will work the best.
- With each pass, you will notice that the already swept dirt remain in front of the broom and builds as you go.
- A couple of taps on the floor will release the static charge to make it quick and easy to collect your dirt when you finish.
- On hard floors when cleaning regular dirt, push or pull. For hair or fur pulling will be eaiser.
- When using on carpet or anything similar, you will want to use the pulling method. Short deliberate strokes, pulled toward you, will give the best results on carpeting. This will help to build up the static charge and pull out the hair and dirt from deep in the carpet.
- When using the broom in wet applications, a back and forth scrubbing motion, or using a circular pattern will give the best results. Flip it over and use the squeegee to dry.
- Any time you sweep, you will form a solid wall of cleaning might that will quickly and efficiently clean any floor in your home.
- Safe to use anywhere, and fool-proof in it's ability. Washable if dirty.